Miscellaneous Photos from MacAbee Beach - November 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am finally getting around to posting some of the photos that Mark and I took at MacAbee the other week. They aren't any great shakes, but there are some familiar and friendly faces in the lot of them and so I thought I'd share!

Michelle:
michelle1.jpg

Greg:
Greg_Water.jpg

Mike G.:
Mike.jpg

Mike and his little dive buddy:
Mike_and_Dog_2.jpg

Mike_and_Dog_1.jpg

One of the most friendly of faces:
IMG_8450.jpg

Crabby Bros:
IMG_8464.jpg

Anemone:
IMG_8452.jpg

Nudibranch:
IMG_8478.jpg

Mark's artistic "gear shot":
Gear_lined_up.jpg

Wow,

I finally got to see the pics of me and my pooch... Thanks for posting the pics Sarah...

MG

Thanks all! Jim: I am doing well. Just a change of jobs and busier than ever - but it is good. I haven't been diving as much lately because I am busy on weekends and kind of 'out' of our local scene b/c I am not on SB as much. Hope to change that though as I really miss it! Hope all is well with you!

Yeah, that was a fun day. Thank you for sharing the pics Sarah and Mark for taking them.

Wow, that suited up, hood on thing sure isn't my best look (at least I hope not). I even had a non-diver friend call to "warn" me someone put a picture of me like that on my Facebook page. :rofl3:

It's great to see you posting again Sarah. I've missed you.

I actually think you look great Michelle! I like the photo - looking all techie!! I would love to go diving this weekend (Saturday) but not sure I will have gotten my gear from Pinnacles....

I actually think you look great Michelle! I like the photo - looking all techie!! I would love to go diving this weekend (Saturday) but not sure I will have gotten my gear from Pinnacles....

I'd love to do some diving Sat too. I was supposed to assist with a class but I just found out it was cancelled. When will you know about your gear?

Hey Gang,

I heard last week was horrible conditions and in fact a boating accident in Half moon bay cost the life of two fisherman.

Apparently they didn't obey the warning signs of high dangerous surf; the boat capsized and they were found inside the boat dead.

So I guess Monterey diving last week might have been ugly.

I almost got a chance to dive Dead Man's Reef in Laguna Beach but at the last minute I didn't take my gear down because they said the rain was ruining everything.

They were wrong and conditions were good to go and I missed it, this would've been a nice beach dive and my first in Socal.

I'm going to try in the future to make it down there and do a couple of dives for the team. (My little brother lives in Fountain Valley and thats just minutes from Laguna Beach.)

Let me know what shakes for this weekend; I'd love to sneak in two more dives with you gals but no pooch, just me.... hehehe

MG

p.s
Michelle you look great in the pic don't worry, if you want to look at a scary pic then take a look at that second one of me, I look like Popeye the Sailor... LOL

Back
Top Bottom