Mini Trip Report with Photos (Anilao/Crystal Blue Resort)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing photos. I think I'll try CBR for my 2nd Anilao trip having stayed at Buceo the first time.

I've used CBR several times now and I really like the place and the staff, although I haven't been there now since 2018.

Sort of miss the place but looking to do Romblon next year.

I've used CBR several times now and I really like the place and the staff, although I haven't been there now since 2018.

Sort of miss the place but looking to do Romblon next year.
We were at CBR in January (5th trip there). They have made a few small improvements, but basically the same as what you would have experienced previously. Still one of the best day to day dive ops in Anilao (and definitely the best black water op. in the area - which is why we keep going back).

Romblon is worth a trip - however it is very much a specialty destination. If you looking for a ghost nudi (the holy grail of nudis) or the Tiger Butterfly nudi, Romblon is a great place to find these... there wasn't much else to differentiate the diving there, but it is more visually appealing than Anilao

Back
Top Bottom