Miscellaneous Photos from MacAbee Beach - November 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarah,

What is going on with your suit? Are you purchasing a new wetsuit through Pinnacles or are you getting one fixed?

MG

Woot - my gear is almost done and will be by Friday. I think I am going to see about taking 1/2 a day off in order to get up there and pick it up so I could possibly dive on Saturday.

Any thoughts on where to dive?

Sarah,

If you are going to dive on Saturday I will skip the big blow out sale that Any Water Sports is having on Saturday...

They are having incredible raffles for divers that show up, I have some stuff that I ordered and was going to pick it up on Sat and then stick around for the raffles...

I will cancel that and pick up my stuff Friday and join you and Michelle on Saturday for some diving....

You have to be there crazy girl... Or else I don't dive :(

So let me know what it's going to be, will Mark be able to join us?

MG

Ill be diving Friday at this point, probably not on Sat, and I will be helping with a Rescue class on Sunday.

Woot - my gear is almost done and will be by Friday. I think I am going to see about taking 1/2 a day off in order to get up there and pick it up so I could possibly dive on Saturday.

Any thoughts on where to dive?

Woohoo! I'm up for any site. Do you have any preference? Conditions aren't looking too bad for Sat. :D

I really want to dive that site too but from a boat. :blinking:

Mono Lobo has spectacular scenery. We have kayak dove around there. Most of us are staying local and diving at Fort Ross on Saturday with a large portion of the NCD crew.

Earlier in the week, the Beach Hopper II had five openings on Sunday for Point Lobos. Someday I want to do that with Susie. It is an easy way to dive outside Whalers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom