Meet & Greet Saturday, March 21st @ SandKey in Clearwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there 11ish with some fried chicken!

I had a GREAT TIME. It was nice to meet all those new faces as well as seeing the regulars. PLEASE POST PICS ASAP! (I know there are some out there)

glad to have met you all for my first M&G. Sure did wish we had time and weather to jump in. Good exercise for me to just run out and see how things come about. Next time I' know to bring drinks and chairs myself...:dork2:

if you don't mind exchanging numbers I will pass you mine. You can reach me at fishytim2@yahoo.com if you don't want to post it publically.

would really like to check out the spear fishing someday Bill.

Good luck fishing in Ft Desoto Ohio bud.

Tim :coffee:

I believe a great time was had by all! Good to see the old buddies and meet some new ones! Now just where are those pics?

Sorry to have missed out, but needed time on the water. I did ride by around 2:30p,m, and waved a dive flag from the boat. Just a bit of support, I do not think anyone saw. It sounds like all had a great time.

Sorry to have missed out, but needed time on the water. I did ride by around 2:30p,m, and waved a dive flag from the boat. Just a bit of support, I do not think anyone saw. It sounds like all had a great time.

I didnt see you. I think we may still have been at the pavilion finishing up the burgers. You should have stopped in, there were a few divers that would have joined you!

Thanks Mark for NOT pointing out all the hotties on the beach to me!

Robin is in deep trouble for missing my legs with the suntan lotion! Oh the burn! LOL

I actually think we may have seen you. We saw a boat with a dive flag and wondered why it was so close to the swim area. Bill wasn't there yet as he was putting out hot coals!

I believe a great time was had by all! Good to see the old buddies and meet some new ones! Now just where are those pics?

Who has the piccers (need to know who to harass:wink:)?

Robin is in deep trouble for missing my legs with the suntan lotion! Oh the burn! LOL

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3: Tell Robin thanks from me! :D:D oh and ask her to get a pic for me :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom