Meet & Greet Saturday, March 21st @ SandKey in Clearwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too much fun.:D

We got there late, but pulled in just as Bill was unloading some burgers. Homie can cook a mean angus.

Thanks for everything.

Traffic was a mess coming back across the bridge. Did anyone else see the fire near Safety Harbor?

Too much fun.:D

Traffic was a mess coming back across the bridge. Did anyone else see the fire near Safety Harbor?

I saw a LOT of smoke when crossing the Howard Franklin bridge and was wondering what was going on up there!

I saw it. It was actually in Oldmar. Some of the woods caught fire. They're thinking some kids were playing with fireworks. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Let's go in these old dry woods and play with fire, what is the worst that could happen? :shakehead:

We went back to the beach today. The waves were a lot rougher and the wind stronger. Even so, there were a lot of people enjoying (?) the water.

Nice meeting everyone! I'm sure I'll see you again, as I'm determined to get more diving in this year!

Here are the piccers of the M&G + Birthday Party!
DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0330.jpg

Bill, please tell me why you are wearing blue blockers? When did you turn 95? :shocked2:

Richie - nice jacket :thumbs-up

Thanks D! I posted ALL the pics I had, not just the 'pretty' ones! LOL!

They are safety glasses! I got in the habit of wearing them when I worked construction. They are my glasses of choice because they are cheap and I have a box of them. If I loose them, I dont spend hours looking 'em.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom