Meet & Greet Saturday, March 21st @ SandKey in Clearwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Meet & Greet Saturday, March 21st @ SandKey in Clearwater - 10:a.m.

We are having a BBQ/Meet & Greet! As always, everyone is invited to join :bananalama: If you will be attending, please post and let us know. Also let us know what kind of dish you will be bringing.

These are always a great time to get to know new dive buddy's or hang out with old ones. I can't wait :yeahbaby:

Attendees:
Tara & Reef; Cake
DEF & Missus; baked beans
msscuba; cake
VJimScuba; chips and soda

Diving
Reef/Jay
Tara
DEF

Last edited:
I will be attending and bringing my 23' SeaFox cuddy cabin boat. I will run divers out to the nearby Rube Allyn reef. If we get more than 6 divers I may make two trips. Divers must bring ALL equipment, including tanks and weight. This is a PRIVATE boat, not a charter. Be prepared for water temps in the low 60s.
YOU MUST POST IF YOU PLAN ON DIVING! I will NOT be diving. (someone has to stay on the boat)

If the seas will be more than 4' the boat will stay at home!

The meet time will depend on how many people are diving and how many trips I need to make to the reef.

Last edited:
Yeah, my upgrade got pushed back so Tara and I are in.

Humm, I'll bring homemade brownies.:)

Bill, Tara and I will be diving.

Are you saying wet suits and baked beans don't mix?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom