Marking your tanks???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba hides are cool but I ran into one dive shop that said they had to remove them to do a visual. Maybe they know something I don't know but the next shop didn't mention removing them so they're either as dumb as me or know things the first shop doesn't know.

I just write my name on them these days and also of course record the serial numbers.

Not sure what a scuba hide is but a proper vis includes removal of all stickers to see if there is rust under them or bubbled paint from rust under it.

There is aldo the option of visiting Scubacool at scubacool.co.uk or scubacool.com they have over 260 designs available as well as custom options and supply around the world. As they are not stickers when they are removed for inspection they can then be easily reapplied with the additional sleeve supplied with you purchase or you can order sleeves online.
Maybe start a new thread somewhere rather than responding to a thread that has been inactive for 15 years. It's a safe bet that carldarl isn't still trying to figure out tank markings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom