Magnifying screen protector for Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just purchased an Oceanic Geo 2.0 dive watch computer and find that I couldn’t read clearly (old age eye-sight problems), especially some of thoee tiny displays. I am wondering whether there’s any magnifying screen protector that I can buy to stick onto my watch to make the reading of the information in the watch easier. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

That’s the entire masks, right? Is there some stick-on for the watch face (kind of like a screen protector) that can magnify the watch displays?

This is why I went to a Perdix. So much easier to see.

This is why I went to a Perdix. So much easier to see.
It all depend how good/poor your actual eyesight is!

That’s the entire masks, right? Is there some stick-on for the watch face (kind of like a screen protector) that can magnify the watch displays?

Amazon.com: OPTX 20/20 Hydrotac Stick-On Bifocal Lenses | Magnifying Adhesive Reading Lens Sticker | Sunglass Magnifier Add On | 1 Pair | Bundle with Koala Glasses Cloth & Case, (+2.00 Magnification): Health & Personal Care

I have a hard time seeing the smaller details around the outside of the display like the one that displays way tank you are using but can clearly see the dive time, temp, NDL, etc. The beauty of a wrist display is you can put it right up to your face to read. Instead of looking for magnified screen protectors, look at readers for your mask.

Back
Top Bottom