Review shearwater perdix ai vs teric vs garmin mk2i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can get you connected with someone who can give you discount on those .I will shoot you pm when I got time this these 2 days. so you want a garmin mk2i or just general garmin products.
I'm not in business in this industry, but I know people hoepfully they can help
as for other post and discussion I really have to come back another day and write it up. I'm out on the trip this week.

Thank you. I do appreciate it, but really no need. I really don't have any interest in those. I don't wear any kind of watch at all, normally. No reason or desire to do so. And I've got all the dive computers I need. And more. LOL! And, like I said, not being able to verify before I splash that my AI will be working after I splash is a deal-breaker for me, anyway.

I can get you connected with someone who can give you discount on those .I will shoot you pm when I got time this these 2 days. so you want a garmin mk2i or just general garmin products.
I'm not in business in this industry, but I know people hoepfully they can help
as for other post and discussion I really have to come back another day and write it up. I'm out on the trip this week.

Did you write your first two and then fourth posts using ChatGPT or other AI assistance? I’m training my AI Spam and BS aggregator.

Did you write your first two and then fourth posts using ChatGPT or other AI assistance? I’m training my AI Spam and BS aggregator.
Yeah, good question. Stuff like "The Perdix AI is simply the best for solo diving, period", is the same kind of utter nonsense a chatbot would put out. Or this: "Garmin can outperform the Teric in every aspect, ten times over." Stuff like this sound very bot-like.

@stuartv might actually be arguing with a bot.

Teric’s have served me well, Garmin looks like a fine item but with a proprietary transmitter loses some real world application.

in 9 days of diving on my last curaçao trip I recharged my Teric once, I use a solar battery pack for charging.

California has cold waters? How cold is it?
Cold enough to want a dry suit but not so cold that a lot of people still dive wet.

monterey has been in the low 50’s lately and SoCal can run 10+° warmer

Cold enough to want a dry suit but not so cold that a lot of people still dive wet.

monterey has been in the low 50’s lately and SoCal can run 10+° warmer
😢 Man, I wish we had this anywhere around here. I break out the 3mm gloves and the thin hood when I dive water this warm... that's only on vacation though.

Yeah, good question. Stuff like "The Perdix AI is simply the best for solo diving, period", is the same kind of utter nonsense a chatbot would put out. Or this: "Garmin can outperform the Teric in every aspect, ten times over." Stuff like this sound very bot-like.

@stuartv might actually be arguing with a bot.

But am I smarter than a 5th grader....?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom