Scubapro Releases Two New Dive Computers! LUNA 2.0 (with & without AI with GF) with aggressive pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad about the screen too. Unless you're into throwbacks from the 90s. Ratio iX3M Pro is $100 more expensive but compare the two.

I have to wonder why SP lags so badly in this department? Every new release gets a collective sigh hoping that somehow they will release a computer that will make us go wow. They just can't shake the Uwatec legacy feel.

The only value to this is if you ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY MUST HAVE to buy a SP dive computer for the Parts for Life program. Then you can flip it immediately afterwards.
I didn’t look to see if there is a compass, no compass would make it a no go for me unless I were to end up a travel diver only. I don’t see a problem with the screen overall, legacy has its place in an industry where most customers are afraid of change.

legacy has its place in an industry where most customers are afraid of change.
I think that this is a very tiny fragment of the dive computer industry. Shearwater has proved this quite well. Yes, there are those still using oil-filled jerry cans but are those the intended market for these? I would have like being in the room when Marketing made THAT use case!

Back
Top Bottom