Scubapro Announces UNPRECEDENTED AGGRESSIVE MSRP Reductions for its Dive Computer Line!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PDC #1 for me - Cochran Commander Air..... way ahead of it's time...
replaced with a Cochrane EMC20.... yep, was still a clunky software interface (looked like DOS OS), despite years later...

The Nemesis was their best for me. I started with them from their first and none were reliable until the Nemesis came out.

Edge was before my time but I remember seeing divers use them.

I started with an SME, then Solution, Solution Nitrox, Orca, Aladin Nitrox, Uwatec bottom timer, Vyper and now Perdix. The Aladin was fairly big but none were ridiculous like the Luna.

My eyes are certainly not as great as they used to be and I find color really helps me read the computer in low light/vis without it being obtrusively large.

Dive your preference but you should really pay SB if you're going to post blatant ads for Scubapro merch.

Got it, NO SCUBAPRO for you!!!

Get a chill pill and relax, better yet go diving.

So SP is clearing stock and conceding the market to SW?? Did I miss a memo?
:confusing:
There could be so many other reasons. For all we know (didn't read the memo) they may be trying to grab a larger portion of the market...

Anyway, SW is not the only diving computer manufacturer around, not even sure the largest. Sometimes it seems mire of a fanboy cult endemic to SB and the US. Not sure about the rest of the world, though.

But for sure having a large variety of brands is only good for both us the divers (aka the customer/consumer) as well as for the industry (aka LDS, diveshops, clubs), so the more good stuff the better. It would be sad to see some major player leaving the market.

Back
Top Bottom