http://www.diveheart.org/

Letter from Kimber family spokesperson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There has got to be other mom's out there besides Kristi. How about the dad's? Come on people lots of us are single parents. We need to stick together here. It is hard enough as it is then to compound it with being out of work - not good. Let's all put in what we can here.

As Krisit said:

kristi hager:
Think of how it will all add up if we each do something on a regular basis, and ease some of the burden on her and her family.

I've given a little but, with the timing and recent tragedies with those close to me, I won't be able to help for awhile.

You guys are doing a great thing, keep up the good work!

After spending the last two nights at the hospital with Kimber, I can tell you that her sense of humor hasn't gone anywhere...she had great concern about the appearance of her booty until she realized it was her pillow she was touching and then had me send Scuba Sue a pic of her wash clothe Woody....

When I arrived at the hospital tonight at about 9:30 pm, I walked into her room to see her trying to lean forward and grimmacing..when I asked her what she was doing she stopped and said, "just trying to get out of bed...." she has a gift for redirecting her frustration into determination.

Kimber, I know you will be reading these posts soon....you are a great sister! Love ya, tj

Jcsgt:
I've given a little but, with the timing and recent tragedies with those close to me, I won't be able to help for awhile.

You guys are doing a great thing, keep up the good work!

Thanks Jcsgt. Everything is appreciated :D

Made a PayPal donation a week or so ago.

tjcrew:
After spending the last two nights at the hospital with Kimber, I can tell you that her sense of humor hasn't gone anywhere...she had great concern about the appearance of her booty until she realized it was her pillow she was touching and then had me send Scuba Sue a pic of her wash clothe Woody....

When I arrived at the hospital tonight at about 9:30 pm, I walked into her room to see her trying to lean forward and grimmacing..when I asked her what she was doing she stopped and said, "just trying to get out of bed...." she has a gift for redirecting her frustration into determination.

Kimber, I know you will be reading these posts soon....you are a great sister! Love ya, tj

TJ thank you so much for the update.

abaduck:
Did my money show up eventually? I got the 'unclaimed' message too...

Please DO let us know if/when you need more.

Mike (Full-time dad - yes there are dads out there too! :)

Mike - yeppers we got it! :chicken: Hey I didn't know you were a single dad :wink:

More... we need lots more! So send everyone you know a link here, pretty plz :D Looks like therapy is going to be a long road. And has been said before, the last thing she needs to be worried about his paying the bills at home. I know you agree as you have given generously.

did mine get through? i don't think i got a confirmation either way, but i've been getting a lot of paypal phishing attacks getting through my spam filter lately and may have just deleted the confirmation...

EDIT: nevermind, just checked my paypal account history and saw it went through..

also, if its really going to be a long road, you should look into how to setup monthly auto-debits, which would give guaranteed monthly help with the bills...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom