http://www.diveheart.org/

Letter from Kimber family spokesperson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back TDG! Very good to see that avatar hit the screen again!

Hang tough, the world awaits your full recovery...

:balloon

tjcrew:
Greetings to all of you,
Last night I typed a dictated message from Kimber for all of you and I don't see that it got posted. We were having problems with the internet connection and made two attempts but unless I am looking in the wrong place, the second post didn't go through either.

I'll keep this brief and see if we can give it another go this weekend but she wanted all of you to know how greatful she is for the tremendous support that is being displayed here. As I read the posts to her, I could see the look of pure joy and happiness in her eyes as she heard from all of you. She was so touched she was literally speechless (and those of you who know her, know...that's somethin!)

I am thinking about printing out some of these posts as we go along and making a giant card for her as she can't quite get on the computer on her own at this point....if you have a special message, you can send me PM and I will try to include it...having said this, I know that I am probably getting myself in deeper than I will be able to handle, but I'll do my best to include everything. It's the closest thing to passing a card around that I can think of and I can hang it on her wall so she can see it everyday.
Thanks again,
tj

OK, I sent you a PM. Good luck with handling them all.

We are all so glad to hear your on the road to recovery, long as it may be. Best wishes and don't get discouraged, we are all behind you.

Kimber, You go girl !

Hi Kimber!

snoopy_dance.gif
:jump:
Happy Feet!

TekDiveGirl:
An update from rehab...was coming tonight but my internet connection dropped and I lost my post...that said, I'm going to bed now because I have long days ahead of me. I just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes, and your kindness and your prayers...but now I must sleep. Kimber
LITTLE PINK WINGED PRINCESS...I've been warming up the engine...sleep well little one...:sappy: :sappy: :sappy:

Last time I saw this avitar was when I stole it as my own, when we first heard you were hospitalised...we miss you...crikey...get that hot body in gear like we know you will..big kisses, cuddles and lots of strength..coming your way!D_B is gettin swamped from sending our love!

I wanna use that messenger address you gave to me the other week...there's lots to tell you...and believe me I can talk the ears off a donkey! hehe xxxx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom