http://www.diveheart.org/

Letter from Kimber family spokesperson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding:
For instance, I have a Mares PureVision mask, black skirt, great condition, but doesn't fit me right in cold water for some weird reason. If someone wants it send me a PM and we'll work out the details. I'll pay shipping if you donate to her fund.

Cool, this actually worked. The mask is going to find a new home with DivesWithTurtles down in sunny, warm, Florida (it seems to work better in warm water anyways) and some more money is heading to the fund courtesy of its new owner.

This is a great idea and kudos to all involved in setting it up.

dsteding:
Cool, this actually worked. The mask is going to find a new home with DivesWithTurtles down in sunny, warm, Florida (it seems to work better in warm water anyways) and some more money is heading to the fund courtesy of its new owner.
I'll mark the mask with a "TDG".

Paypal donation sent. Hope it helps. I like the idea of giving over the long haul. I'm in till this thing is done every month from here on in.

Hiya peeps. I just spoke to our favorite Fishwhisperer, Frank. He too sent a donation through the PayPal account. :wave-smil

Abaduck and his wife were able to help as well. Thank you. Thank you. A thousand hugs to the both of you. I could do a little jig for you as I am so happy but sadly I dont dance very well. :wink:

Due to medical probs of my own I can only send prayers now, but will do more when possible.

and sorry to any who got a copy of what was supposed to be a PM instead of this post. Multiple windows can be a pain.

Back
Top Bottom