http://www.diveheart.org/

Letter from Kimber family spokesperson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell:
I just received this e-mail from Paypal about my donation to the Kimber fund. Anyone else have problems with the address? I double checked it before sending, and triple checked it today. Any suggestions?

Two days ago you sent a payment to patahawkins@aol.com. This payment is still unclaimed. Often, unclaimed payments are a result of a payment being sent to a misspelled or otherwise incorrect email address. Please double-check to make sure you sent your payment to the intended recipient's correct email address.

I got the same email.

Jcsgt:
I got the same email.

Thanks for the quick response. Looks like either we were given the wrong e-mail address, or that Mom hasn't yet signed up for her Paypal account. In which case, there's probably lots of money just sitting there, waiting to be claimed.

*** PLEASE NOTE ****

We are trying to get someone to accept the payments to the account. You are sending them to the correct address.

Don't cancel your payment :D

howarde:
*** PLEASE NOTE ****

We are trying to get someone to accept the payments to the account. You are sending them to the correct address.

Don't cancel your payment :D

YES!!!
I just spoke to MissDirected, who said that Kimber's Mom hadn't yet verified her Paypal account. So don't fret, your donations will be available to them in a day or so. Keep them coming!

joystershell:
YES!!!
I just spoke to MissDirected, who said that Kimber's Mom hadn't yet verified her Paypal account. So don't fret, your donations will be available to them in a day or so. Keep them coming!
Thanks for the update.

Mine was accepted today. :D

I agree with you Kristi

As NetDoc said ... please do not "give till it hurts" only give what makes you happy...
A few dollars every month that you can give freely, is far, far, better for Kimber and her family, than one time that hurts you to do so

This is going to be a long haul and I am on board for as long as I am needed

My payment shows that it was processed, after receiving the same unclaimed message yesterday...

We have had a few people who have related with Kimber on the single mom level :approve_2 She is quite dynamic. Hmmm, is this the single-mom-diver united thread!??!?!?!???!

:jump:

It takes a few days to "verify" a paypal account. They have to do a deposit of a few cents into your bank account, then you have to go back in and verify you got it. That's probably what happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom