LeisurePro... Any other happy customers out there? (Like me!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like their selection and prices. But I dislike their refusal to support their customers with parts. I favor retailers who are willing to sell parts to their customers. I usually shop elsewhere.

I have used Leisure Pro about 6 times now and have no complaints! They have way more products in stock than my LDS, and very fast shipping so I like using them.:D

I really liked the service and they ship overseas, here in México is kindda difficult to get some stuff or at least have many options, my dive buddy an I ordered a lift bag, reel, 3 lazer sticks, and an audible alarm. He also get a BC and I got led lamp from ikelite and a replacement protector for my smartpro. Everything came perfectly wrapped, and arrive very fast.

Overall I'm glad with the service.

Even after reading the sporadic complaints here on SB, I still had no hesitation to try an order on-line:admingreet:with LeisuerPro.

It seemed that most of what I had read that was negative always contained a bit of "If, But, Maybe".:rtfm:I also know that for every un-happy customer who complains publicly, there are 2,999 happy:Dbuyers.

So, big risk taker that I am, I ordered up $200 worth of little parts. Miflex hose upgrades for Herself, a pony tank gauge and reduction adapter- (It's for the Miflex HP, She's a minimalist), a 60" LP Miflex for her primary, and a mongo OMS lift bag that looks like a 9' Safety Sausage (size matters to her, at least in the SMB dept.)

Ordered on line Tuesday night.:superman:Arrived here in Illinois on Friday.

I liked the way that the shipping amount was continuously updated as I piled stuff in the shopping cart, and not by that much with each item, either!

BTW- Miflex packages their hoses in snappy little "dry bags" for re-use for other stuff!

LeisurePro- just thought you'd like to hear from one more of the "other" of the 2,999 happy:humble:customers out of that 3,000.

Thanks so much for the great feedback, and for starting a thread which sparked so many positive comments regarding shopping for dive equipment from LeisurePro.

....and of course, thank you to everyone who has posted about their great experiences; we really do appreciate it.

I have purchased a few things from them without problems... except for the quality of my Henderson Neosport, but I blame Henderson for that, not LeisurePro.

even after reading the sporadic complaints here on sb, i still had no hesitation to try an order on-line:admingreet:with leisuerpro.

It seemed that most of what i had read that was negative always contained a bit of "if, but, maybe".:rtfm:i also know that for every un-happy customer who complains publicly, there are 2,999 happy:dbuyers.

so, big risk taker that i am, i ordered up $200 worth of little parts. Miflex hose upgrades for herself, a pony tank gauge and reduction adapter- (it's for the miflex hp, she's a minimalist), a 60" lp miflex for her primary, and a mongo oms lift bag that looks like a 9' safety sausage (size matters to her, at least in the smb dept.)

ordered on line tuesday night.:superman:arrived here in illinois on friday.

I liked the way that the shipping amount was continuously updated as i piled stuff in the shopping cart, and not by that much with each item, either!

btw- miflex packages their hoses in snappy little "dry bags" for re-use for other stuff!

leisurepro- just thought you'd like to hear from one more of the "other" of the 2,999 happy:humble:customers out of that 3,000.

well said roatanman...from another of those 2,999 happy customers

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but we actually took this decision to protect ourselves - and of course our customers - from possible liability issues.

That is the same story I get from so many LDSs. Yet I have found a number of online and local retailers who say it has no effect on their liability. Those who refuse often try to tell me it is for my own good.

Do you think they are not being honest with me?

Has anyone been in their shop in NYC? I went in there once expecting a huge sales floor with alot on display but it was pretty empty. I didn't even see any new regs. maybe I was at the wrong location?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom