LeisurePro... Any other happy customers out there? (Like me!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just read my signature line...

I've probably bought over $2000 dollars worth of gear from them over the last 6-7 years, suunto Cobra, scubabpro second stage, PST Tanks, ikelite housing, and everything in between. Never had a problem, here's my money, here's your stuff.

I still remember the one poster that complained he had bought $20 K worth of stuff over the last year and LP didn't want to do business with him. It took a few posts to find out he returned about 80% of the gear.

There's another online dive company that seems pretty good but I won't use them because of their shills on scubaboard. I got tired of seeing posters with 1-5 posts claiming their undying love for this company. It seems to have died down but it was constant for awhile. Leisure Pro doesn't need to plant shills.

Just started my gear 'refresh' cycle, and purchased a wetsuit from LP. Great turn around, product as orders, etc. Why wasn't it this easy ~6yrs ago? :D

If you buy from LP, are you going to die?:rofl3:

I just got my son a $400 BC for $100 from LP. Brand new Sherwood. I've also been to their store.
I also buy from Scuba Toys, Divers Direct and my LDS. I believe in spreading the wealth. :D

I order quite a bit from Leisurepro, and their service has always been top notch. I've never had to return anything, so I don't know how hassle-free they really are, but their order processing and delivery are fantastic.

For the LDS Purists out there, I will say that my buddy works in Manhattan, so Leisurepro IS his LDS. Therefore, I am supporting a LDS, as is everyone else that shops there.

I'm glad that there are online shopping options for SCUBA gear, not just Leisurepro, as there are a lot of items and brands out there that my LDS doesn't stock.

It's about high time that the manufacturers out there gave up their heavy-handed, outdated marketing strategies and began embracing the 21st century.

While most of my gear-buying has been from ScubaToys, I have purchased equipment from LP, most recently a full 7mm gear-up, including wetsuit, boots, fins, gloves and hood. Excellent and very quick service. I had to exchange for a "tall" size in the wetsuit and there was no problem.

The only posters who have issues with LP are the ones too stupid to understand that the lack of a manufacturer's warantee is remedied by LP's in-house warantee which meets or excedes the equipment maker's. It's just a little dance that some equipment makers and LP do in order to cirumvent the maker's rules concerning sales over the internet. Besides, most scuba grear is high grade machined stainless steel/plastic or molded rubber which translates to very little warantee issues anyway.

We have bought numerous items from LP. We have always been extremely happy with the prices and the customer service

Always a great experience when I have dealth with them, and even the occasional return. My only little beef is that shipping can seem high for smaller orders.

WTTW is to do larger purchases, thus reducing shipping.

It is always fast and as described. I do try to give my LDS a shot, but when I went for regs, they had the same ones (Cressi Ellipse M7 Titaniums) for $120 more than LP. That is a no brainer.

Two thumbs up!

LP is like White Castle or Krystal. Everyone goes there once in a while but pretends they don't.

Nah, I've been doing business with LP for maybe 15 years, and have never had problems with them. It's one of the first places I check out, and I've given up on LDSs. Never seem to have what I want.

White Castle, if only the closest one wasn't 3,000 miles away. I stop whenever I can find one, and not bashful about saying it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom