LeisurePro... Any other happy customers out there? (Like me!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only had positive experiences with Leisure Pro. To top it all off watch their shipping rates, probably the most reasonable in the business, in all honesty I sometimes buy from them just because I feel the other vendor is trtying to pork people on shipping.

All positive experiences for me. Plus if you go into the store, Ben, their store manager is very knowledgeable and professional and will always try to steer you in th right direction for the best deal. Plus their candy they always have on hand is addictive.

Just bought a pair of Mares Avanti Superchannel Fins from LP. The open heels are listed as $120 regular price and reduced to $99 on Scuba.com. LP is presently selling them for $69, just $10 more than the full foot variation. Can't afford NOT to buy from LP. Also, the fins were ordered last Wed. PM and arrived Friday. I've already swapped out the buckles/straps for homemade springstraps that have been in use for 4 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom