Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like just about anything but I'm looking for a fun place with some good beer and good food.
Okay, then, you've narrowed it down to a few hundred places...:D

I'm off on Fridays so remind me a couple of weeks before you arrive and I'll be happy to show you some of the cool beach dive spots (if you are a good swimmer!)

Hey Debbie I am in Laderdale currently mon-fri. I wouldnt mind doing an afternoon dive if you or anyone else is available.

I'm heading south this week and hoping to set a little salty. What have conditions at LBTS been like? Specifically wondering about water temperature and visibility.

Hey Eric, take Kim (divergirl4u) up on her offer, she took Trina & I on a sweet night dive last June at LBTS, wish we could have spent more time there before heading for the Keys.

Next time we will stay in Lauderdale.

Check out Premanti Brothers pizza a little south on A1A which is open 24/7.
This is their Ocean front store, it was walking distance from our room.

We also ate at TRINA, very $$$ , but very good. Couldn't pass up eating at someplace named for her. LOL

Hey Eric, take Kim (divergirl4u) up on her offer, she took Trina & I on a sweet night dive last June at LBTS, wish we could have spent more time there before heading for the Keys.

Next time we will stay in Lauderdale.

Check out Premanti Brothers pizza a little south on A1A which is open 24/7.
This is their Ocean front store, it was walking distance from our room.

We also ate at TRINA, very $$$ , but very good. Couldn't pass up eating at someplace named for her. LOL

Sweet. Thanks RAD...speaking of people I need to dive with, I gotta make plans to get down your way soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom