Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire:
Ditto on the lodging. I will be in need of a cheap roommate. I know Comfort Inn in Florida City has rooms for $50 a night. That would be $25 per person. Not bad. And it's about 40 minutes away.
Although that is close to the Keys, do you plan to beach dive in Ft Lauderdale over the rest of the weekend (friday/sunday)? Not sure what options there are around there, but i am sure there are a few.

SmokeAire:
Oh and Simon, we will see who dives who's face off... Venice Beach is only the beginning...bwahaha......
So its going to be a face off is it??? We shall start by bullying over a meg tooth, then its onto the big stuff.....

Bring it on big fella.

a" mom and pop" place was recommended by Brian, called Neptune Inn, they had some rooms that were interesting 2 queens, 65, 4 beds, that is 2 rooms, 2 bath for 100. if you can get 4 people to share, that is 25 per, not bad and it is close anyone interested,???? they also have kitchenett rooms

i'd be interested for Friday and Saturday nights

yup, it's just me

H2Andy:
yup, it's just me

Roomy. Pal.
I really don't snore that loud.

Chuck

BIGSAGE136:
Just called Brian. I'm a go for AM and PM.
Excellent, but are you sure you know how to dive from a boat? I've only seen you do shore dives. Jenny is going too, so if you and her want to join up for a referesher course just let one of our many instructors know.

Speaking of which... where is Jeremy?!

I just imagined a conversation with Jeremy (ReefTrekker) and in it he offered to do a class/exam session Friday afternoon/evening with the checkout dive the next day on the first tank. So, you'll finally be Nitrox certified AND you'll be able to dive with the main pack on this dive.

For those of you who don't know, Jeremy is our unofficial-official instructor (or one of 'em) and I've heard he works for pizza bones.

OK, this was just in my imagination but he'd never disappoint us and it's early enough that he doesn't have an excuse anyway.

I just imagined Jeremy confirming! It's now official!

Scott has lent me a book and a tape, and Marvel has a book. Somebody else has a book and a tape as well, so if you need Nitrox PM me and I'd imagine that I can manage to get you hooked up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom