Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
Making me bust out the geography lesson in front of out-of-staters is not good. But I still love ya.... :eyebrow:

SD is in Low Cal.

Called IA - Jaye and I are IN on thr 7th for some Keys fun.

K
Ken,

Thanks for the Geography and Lesson links.

I was born and raised in So Cal at a time when OCal and Low Cal hadn't yet qualified for "sub-statehood". :eyebrow:

Luckily, I haven't moved so far east as to have put me on the other side of the 605. But sometimes I can smell it in an offshore breeze. :wink:

I'll have to remember your categories for future reference.

See you soon!

Christian

simbrooks:
Should we start up a calendar event for this thing??

So we are now 7 strong (8 booked - grrrr, who is that other person?) - looking better for the discount. Did Mike say they have two boats, so we could definately get 10 together for the dives, even if others had booked for that day - they would be shuffled off to the other boat?

According to Brian only 6 people sign up for the trip. Who is missing? Do we have a list?

Mike Jacobs started the other thread, i assume he has booked, H2Andy stated he had booked, i have booked for two, Mo2vation said he would book soon, you have booked, also Scuba_Jenny said she will probably book one (i suggested in the other thread maybe we could chip in for the other boat ride to help). At the time i had booked my two places there were 3 others (Andy and Mike i reckon, plus 1 other???), and i guess Joe, you are #6 on the boat. Potentially we stand at 8 at the moment if Ken (& Jaye) and Jenny book up with that other (who knows who) person making it 9 booked total.

Dont know about the calendar thing, only that there is such a function - see Andy, he seems to be on the inside of the operations here :wink:

simbrooks:
Mike Jacobs started the other thread, i assume he has booked, H2Andy stated he had booked, i have booked for two, Mo2vation said he would book soon, you have booked, also Scuba_Jenny said she will probably book one (i suggested in the other thread maybe we could chip in for the other boat ride to help). At the time i had booked my two places there were 3 others (Andy and Mike i reckon, plus 1 other???), and i guess Joe, you are #6 on the boat. Potentially we stand at 8 at the moment if Ken (& Jaye) and Jenny book up with that other (who knows who) person making it 9 booked total.

Dont know about the calendar thing, only that there is such a function - see Andy, he seems to be on the inside of the operations here :wink:

Ok... I will book for both...:D
See ya'll then...
going guppy diving now LOL

Mo2vation: not sure where I saw it but you abreviated Island Venture as "IA" not "IV." The Marriott has a sister shop in Islamorada called "Island Adventures" so don't be confused. The link and toll-free number below are the group we're doing with: 866-293-5006 http://www.islandventure.com/contact.htm

All: not sure if we have 10 yet but don't worry. I know I'm not on the list (Brian was driving when I called) and there are a few locals who said they couldn't plan that far in advance (lol... we're beach folk).

Somebody asked if I get to go free because I set it up... NO, I pay just like everybody else LOL. I *wish* but would just throw it in the pool for a bigger discount for all.

I'm ready! The water has been GREAT and the temps are rising.

When I called yesterday, MIke, Ken, Jaye, Simon +1, and Joe had made reservations.

So if you threw you name in we have 7, only 3 more to go to get a boat load. Andy said he had booked already - but he wasnt on Brian's list? That would be 8, 2 to make a difference in cost. Wasnt sure about Colin's plans and not sure who else has shown interest off the top of my head.

MikeJacobs:
Mo2vation: not sure where I saw it but you abreviated Island Venture as "IA" not "IV." The Marriott has a sister shop in Islamorada called "Island Adventures" so don't be confused. The link and toll-free number below are the group we're doing with: 866-293-5006 http://www.islandventure.com/contact.htm

All: not sure if we have 10 yet but don't worry. I know I'm not on the list (Brian was driving when I called) and there are a few locals who said they couldn't plan that far in advance (lol... we're beach folk).

Somebody asked if I get to go free because I set it up... NO, I pay just like everybody else LOL. I *wish* but would just throw it in the pool for a bigger discount for all.

I'm ready! The water has been GREAT and the temps are rising.

I'll learn to read one day, I promise.

K

just saw this, I would love to come, maybe I get get my dive buddy, smokeair to come too. they say they just have 7 booked, will call them back and book,.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom