Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trish The Fish:
Is Sage the same Sage from ProDive? :06:
Noticed the name and saw the location.

Gosh. I have used their LDS for some items but I'm not staff. Great bunch of guys though. Impressed me from get go.

So, is singledivers.com part of scubaboard.com? :06:
I was trying to go to singledivers.com as a guest to browse the site and see if it was something I might keep track of.
I'm sans-buddy.... but not looking for dates.

Marvel:
LOL! You brought back some memories, girl!! I've been out of the loop here- just got back from a week in Bonaire. Are we REALLY setting up a trip 2 months early????? This does not seem like OUR wacky bunch of divers! :wink:

Hey all this talk is making me feel dry. Lets all stand out in front of Mike's house tomorrow after work with kit!

If not then say 9AM Saturday?

K. I couldn't tell by your nick if you were the Sage I know from ProDive. Yes... a very professional bunch of divers, eh?!

BIGSAGE136:
Gosh. I have used their LDS for some items but I'm not staff. Great bunch of guys though. Impressed me from get go.

Trish The Fish:
So, is singledivers.com part of scubaboard.com? :06:
I was trying to go to singledivers.com as a guest to browse the site and see if it was something I might keep track of.
I'm sans-buddy.... but not looking for dates.
No part of ScubaBoard. There are however members from ScubaBoard who have joined singledivers and use both boards. Personally, even tho I am single, and buddyless, I much prefer ScubaBoard. Such a good group of folks here, why look elsewhere?

MikeJacobs:
Brian will have enough EAN32 for the dives and it's cheaper than filling/bringing your own tanks (unless you have a 100-fill card lol). He can run out of EAN36 for the afternoon boats so reserve it with a phone call if you want it.
Mike,
What will be your estimate for the total cost for am & pm charters plus 4 Nitrox EAN32 tanks?
Thanks

I was informed yesterday that 8/7 is the second day of lobster season and the Keys will be packed and rooms are in very short supply.

Just a heads up.

Chuck

SmokeAire:
I was informed yesterday that 8/7 is the second day of lobster season and the Keys will be packed and rooms are in very short supply.

Just a heads up.

Chuck
That is why a good number are staying in Ft Lauderdale and making the day trip down to the Keys, also there is the diving on friday (boat and beach) and sunday (beach) around the SE coast - far enough away from the mad horde of hunters that are going to head down there.

I didn't get an answer when I called down this afternoon, so I sent an email booking both morning ajnd afternoon dives. I don't know about staying down there yet, I'm talking with the missus to see if we will make it a family weekend. If not, it'll be a day trip.

Buy I'm there. :D

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom