Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
looking forward to meeting simbrooks the English Chap with the sinus conditions(lol) everytime I read his posts there something going on with his sinuses or something (lol).
You leave my conk (conch) alone :wink: I cant help it, its this stupid humidity and probably mould in my house - however i do like to dive.

Looking forward to seeing all of you :wink:

Funny thing is an LDS around me is organising another trip down to do pretty much the same thing two weeks later - havent got the cash to do it twice in a month - so i will be in Lauderdale for that weekend instead.

Has anyone decided what to do about friday yet?????

simbrooks:
Has anyone decided what to do about friday yet?????

I believe we're diving our faces off. Duh.

:D

I understand Jaye and I will pass Mikey in the air on the way over to FL. Sadness. We'll wave, and just have to return soon. I have one more frequent Flyer ticket I need to use by 12/31... who knows what kind of trouble I can get into with that.

For Friday, we were talking about WPB, right? Maybe. I'm open. I got my BPD, and I'm so ready to rock wif you people.

Sinus conditions or not. :wink:

And Sunday is mega-Jenny day in FLL. I understand she's party central.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Ken

Mo2vation:
We were talking about WPB, right? Maybe. I'm open. I got my BPD, and I'm so ready to rock wif you people.
I was just wondering who was up for boat diving that day out of little group, so we could book up a boat for that morning - its only 4 weeks away, so we should really put something together in the next couple of weeks to ensure places for people :wink:

Also, will be over your way in a couple of weekends for some shore stuff and probably a boat ride out to the northern channel islands! :wink:

Mo2vation:
Sinus conditions or not. :wink: And Sunday is mega-Jenny day in FLL. I understand she's party central.Woo hoo!!!!!!!!Ken

Mo2vation, looking forward to meeting you and yours. As for Sunday if it includes Jenn count us in too!.. :dazzler1:

Simms' are you going to be around on Sunday? if ya are you're welcome to hang about!!

scbababe:
Simms' are you going to be around on Sunday? if ya are you're welcome to hang about!!
Friday, saturday and sunday, diving all the way! Staying at Jenny's, so no problem with getting to wherever she leads you all to dive off Hollywood :wink:

simbrooks:
Friday, saturday and sunday, diving all the way! Staying at Jenny's, so no problem with getting to wherever she leads you all to dive off Hollywood :wink:

Staying at Jenn's cool!

As for Friday maybe we could all get together Friday night and do something.

simbrooks:
I was just wondering who was up for boat diving that day out of little group, so we could book up a boat for that morning - its only 4 weeks away, so we should really put something together in the next couple of weeks to ensure places for people :wink:

Also, will be over your way in a couple of weekends for some shore stuff and probably a boat ride out to the northern channel islands! :wink:

A boat dive in WPB sounds great - love it.

Lemmie know when your around and where (NCI - sounds like Santa Barbara / Ventura way) maybe we can hook up.

K

ok, hope it's not too late... if there is a boat dive on Sunday morning, i'd like to be
in on that... should be an easy drive from Key Largo to WPB.

What! Andy, you don't want to do a beach dive on Sunday??

H2Andy:
ok, hope it's not too late... if there is a boat dive on Sunday morning, i'd like to be
in on that... should be an easy drive from Key Largo to WPB.
We were looking at starting off the weekend, friday with a boat dive out of WPB, sunday is a cooling down day with shallow stuff :wink:

How was Bonaire?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom