It's Official! I passed my ICQ.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twinklez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
That was by far one of the toughest things I've done in my life. It was also one of the most rewarding. It's official - I am now a NAUI SCUBA Instructor! :)

The weekend was grueling. It started Friday at 1pm with oral presentations and by 1am Sunday morning I was wondering if I would make it. Open water Saturday morning was a disaster, the first confined water Saturday afternoon was a disaster. Then after only 4 hours of sleep I got up at 5am Sunday morning to study for the 100 question written test and salvage my confined water session. It paid off! I think I learned more in the ICQ (evaluation process) than I did in the entire ICP. I passed. YES!

:mooner:

Can you tell I'm happy?

Twinklez

Cool! Very cool!
Congratulations!

Twinklez, I don't think I have seen you, in like, 4 years or something. I think it was one of Debra's Halloween dives at CSSP. Go figure.

Congrats, Tina!!

I'm sure you'll be a great instructor:lotsalove:

Cool! Very cool!
Congratulations!

Twinklez, I don't think I have seen you, in like, 4 years or something. I think it was one of Debra's Halloween dives at CSSP. Go figure.

Richerso - I think you are probably correct! Hot chocolate and a really earie glowing plane with cylume sticks in the windows. It was very very cold that night but sure was a lot of fun!

Hope to get back to diving with friends very very soon!

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom