A Cozumel Party With No Coronas- Witnessing An End Of An Era

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year at this time I lost my friend Cameron. This year I’m not sure what I lost. I’ve just typed a lot of words but when it comes to my feelings about this, I’m at a loss. I am thoroughly grateful that we were here to experience this. I won’t judge myself or others too harshly because every day the vision and expectations changed. We are beginning our descent into Houston. We will be home soon. Peace to all of you. Peace to Cozumel. They are going to need us. Don’t forget them.

Hi there. We met at Cameron's memorial. What a really beautifully written trip report and you had my eyes filled with tears about Cameron. So nice to have met you both. I hope we can all catch up for a dive really soon. It's so hard to watch all our friends leaving the island. I got choked up after saying a couple of goodbyes this past week. It's really, really quiet now. Am worried for all but holding my breath that Cozumel is spared. I'm staying isolated as much as possible, but need to get my head in the water soon. Thanks for all the well wishes. We are going to need them! HUGS to you both and stay healthy. Will keep you all posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom