Invade Monterey, CA (a.k.a. Meet & Greet): Sept 5-7, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is almost time! I'm going to be arriving on Friday. Does anyone want to meet up for dinner on Friday night?

Hi AM,

Teresa and I will be up there Friday by noon or so. Dinner sounds like a great idea! We will be there.

Rick

This Friday? or the 5th?

The 5th...:D

Though if I could get up there this weekend I would. I'm just supposed to dive San Diego this Saturday and that drive might be a little long...

Only a few days left! I'm getting excited to dive Monterey and meeting so many ScubaBoarders!

I hope to be there too!

Ill be there late friday night. Will probly leave here about 5 or 6 so wont be up there till 10 or 11

Hey everyone! A couple of spots opened up on the boat some of us are on. If anyone would like to get on, the cost of the charter is $67.50 for 3 dives.

The boat information can be found on post #25. It is for the Monterey Bay Dive Company for Saturday, 09/06/08 (to depart at 7am).

Send me a PM if you want a spot. First come.... You can commit now and then pay that day.​

Come and join us, this looks to be a really good time in the making - Thanks Ann Marie!

Back
Top Bottom