Invade Monterey, CA (a.k.a. Meet & Greet): Sept 5-7, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definately a night dive, dinner, and morning dive, afternoon dive, and possibly a early morning Sunday Dive?:D

Let me just get this straight:
Friday - Night Dive & Dinner
Saturday - Morning & Afternoon Dives
Sunday - Early AM dive

I won't be able to make it down until Saturday, and am boat diving on Saturday. Was thinking about a Saturday night dive.

Let me just get this straight:
Friday - Night Dive & Dinner
Saturday - Morning & Afternoon Dives
Sunday - Early AM dive

I won't be able to make it down until Saturday, and am boat diving on Saturday. Was thinking about a Saturday night dive.

Saturday- I am open for dives all day. and a night dive.Possibly Dinner

Sunday- Early AM dive

Posted via Mobile Device
Hey All,

I'm currently in Hawaii doing a little land and sea R&R. Sorry I've been a little out of touch.

I'm working on the dinner thing for Saturday night. Looking for a place close to the hotel with a wide menu, good prices and maybe a bar. If anyone has suggestions???

For those of you planning a night dive perhaps you can plan it late enough to still join us for dinner? Anyone have a tide chart handy that can tell us what time sunset is on Saturday.

I'm not quite as good as Headhunter or Rickster for the planning but this is my first one! :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device
Hey All,

I'm currently in Hawaii doing a little land and sea R&R. Sorry I've been a little out of touch.

I'm working on the dinner thing for Saturday night. Looking for a place close to the hotel with a wide menu, good prices and maybe a bar. If anyone has suggestions???

For those of you planning a night dive perhaps you can plan it late enough to still join us for dinner? Anyone have a tide chart handy that can tell us what time sunset is on Saturday.

I'm not quite as good as Headhunter or Rickster for the planning but this is my first one! :wink:

Hi AM,

You are doing great! Keep up the good work. Of course I will be there for dinner. Can't miss that.

Rick

I will check the sunset time later this week. Am working on the NorCal section for shore dive leaders and organizers! :)

Ill be there beach diving of course :)

Okay, check out this thread for dinner plans!!!

Click here.

What are the morning meet up plans for saturday morning?

Sunset has been around 8 pm the last week. Dan and I have reservationsfor Pt. Lobos onSunday, if anybody wants to join us there. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom