Invade Monterey, CA (a.k.a. Meet & Greet): Sept 5-7, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where is everyone diving?

So, what are the plans? A couple of us are just going to do shore dives, and I was wondering if anyone is planning to meet anywhere? I am not too familiar with the "good divesites". Any suggestions, comments, or local guides:wink: available? Also, are there any Dive Sherpas up there that carry your gear for you?:D

Rick

So, what are the plans? A couple of us are just going to do shore dives, and I was wondering if anyone is planning to meet anywhere? I am not too familiar with the "good divesites". Any suggestions, comments, or local guides:wink: available? Also, are there any Dive Sherpas up there that carry your gear for you?:D

Rick

Im looking forward to doing shore dives up that way :D I will know more on Monday if im going for sure :D Hey Rick we have a hard enough time finding the Dive Sherpas down here. You really think there will be some up north :D

Well, if you can't find them in the south,
I doubt you will have any luck up here in the north. :wink:

Rick

I am doing a three pack on Saturday but am willing to try and figure out something for Sunday. I will post in the NorCal section and try to rally the troops. :)

I think sunday we are going to hit up Jade cove on the way home!

Good re: Night dive. Probably just at the BW or perhaps Lovers. Lovers might be a bit more fun. I am trying to organize us NorCal-ers on the NorCal section.

As for Dinner - unsure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom