Invade Monterey, CA (a.k.a. Meet & Greet): Sept 5-7, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! 9:30 @ McD's no problem, I'll already be in Monterey.
But what are monster berries?

The sand at that beach is not normal. They are more like pebbles than sand grains!

Some of the gang during a SI, Saturday Sept 6th 2008 - "Monastary" Monterey.
2836249989_a2b1c2f31c.jpg

Had fun on Sat diving with you all and the dinner! Ill have photos either tomorow or tuesday! Just have to upload them

Here's some of my photos from the Dinner on Saturday night. Unfortunately I had to leave the underwater camera at the house, so my only photos are from the topside activities.

Our Gracious Hostess - Ann Marie
IMG_3386.jpg

TeamCasa giving a toast!
IMG_3384.jpg

My Photography Arch-Enemy, although a darn good divers - Robin:
IMG_33751.jpg

Chowin' Down:
IMG_33401.jpg

IMG_33361.jpg

Good music:
IMG_3341.jpg

All of the photos are in my photo album. :)

Thanks again all!

Here's some of my photos from the Dinner on Saturday night. Unfortunately I had to leave the underwater camera at the house, so my only photos are from the topside activities.

Our Gracious Hostess - Ann Marie with Dan, Dannobee
IMG_3386.jpg

Just filling in a name.

I too want to send a special thanks to Ann Marie for putting this event together. And to all of the good people we dived with in the Silver Prince, thanks! One more thank you to Ann for lending my lovely bride a mask, it saved the trip for her!

Now, we are on to setting up Invade Catalina!

oh no! Dr. Bill :rofl3:

It was great meeting you all, and again special thanks to Ann Marie. Sorry I couldn't stay for dinner.

Some of the gang during a SI, Saturday Sept 6th 2008 - "Monastary" Monterey.
2836249989_a2b1c2f31c.jpg

That's me on the left!! WOO HOO! thanks everyone and I had fun meeting you all and diving with some of you!

Thanks everyone! I had some great help too! Thanks Dan for setting up beach dives, David for handling the banner, Sarah and Michelle for help with Gianni's and the recommendations and Will for additional restaurant recommendations. This was our first Meet and Greet and its wonderful how everyone pitched in to make it great!!

Next year, I'll have more of an idea of what to do, what to plan, and how to schedule. :wink:

I've copied the photos into their own thread so that we can easily scroll through them all. Feel free to post your photos. I'll try and get some of mine up asap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom