Introducing a brand new being

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bedmund

Contributor
Reaction score
Our second child was born last night at home. No doctors, no drugs, no kidding. My wife is tired and amazing.

Is there a baby delivery certification? :wink:

*whew*

-Bill

Congrats!!!

bedmund:
Is there a baby delivery certification? :wink:
Yes, it's called PPB (Peak Performance Baby).
Congratulations! :balloon
Laurens

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Congradulations! I bet PADI has a card for it but you probably had to have an instructor with you.

I'm sure that we can find you a PADI specialty cert. Why don't you send me a check for $25, and I'll send in the PIC card...

Congrats,
Grier

Dang, no drugs? ouch..... Good on her!!! the baby is a beaut!

Thank you everyone!

Grier, $25 bucks is a bargain at half the price. :wink: But the price doesn't sound "PADI" enough.

Tobin, we're resting in shifts for the first few days. We'll be fortunate if this one sleeps through the night as quickly as #1 did. Also, thanks for the gear. I'll be in the water in a couple of weeks and I can test it all out.

-Bill

this is just too cool...

way to go, man

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom