Hey!! What happened to HUE!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the truely bad thing is I about smashed in a screen in the Flawn Acedemic Center on campus today. They wouldn't have been too happy when I told them the story!

I think you guys need to take Jeff down into the pecan groves and show him around. :eyebrow:

:rofl3:

Sorry. Wouldn't be there. Rule #1 and all.

Sorry. Wouldn't be there. Rule #1 and all.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be there...Rule #1 or not. :rofl3:

...and Chris said something about Fundies, I am all about having FUN...

Let me translate for you:

fundies: (v.) plural form of "day that is fun". Origin: early 21th century Texian abstraction of English

So I made the mistake of asking this question in the Texas forum and got instantly pummeled. Looking for someone that has taken fundies, or NAUI Intro to Tech (if it was taught similar to fundies, you know who you are) in the Austin/Killeen area.

Thanks

Hi Hue,

I was looking for some info. Is your name really HUE? Or are you part of Hawaii Underwater Explorers?

I certainly would not have a problem showing you around and dive with you in the local area in Texas.

I have been diving since 1974, US Navy scuba diver early 80's, DM, SDI Solo cert ect.....2008 A lot of different kinds of diving experiences locally and 1/2 way around the world. Work dives, video productions and fun recreational diving.

No DIR, No TDI, no cave, no what I call virgin wreck penetrations training or experience. Last NAUI training I got was 1982 AOW.

I would only dive in my skill sets and seeing this thread do not feel I am qualified for your interests. But would dive with you in within my limits if you want sometime in Texas. No problem showing you or anyone the watering holes in Austin.

Hope you took nothing personal. Normally someone on the swamp forum would start talking and that provides info, and clears up misunderstandings.

I wish you all the best finding that specific diver your looking for.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Shea

I'm disappointed in you, Shawn... :shakehead:

I'm disappointed in you, Shawn... :shakehead:

Thanks for sharing my olive branch i laid out, and bridge I was building.

Note: Hue has not even taken the olive branch or walked the bridge.

I'm still a great GUY............don't you miss me....:eyebrow:

Your description of your skills/ training was probably insufficient for him to feel that you are a safe diver. I'm pretty sure that rule #1 referenced previously by Jeff is that they aren't supposed to dive with anyone who is not DIR trained.
<Quote://wiki quote: Another aspect of the dispute is that one of the rules of DIR diving is to not dive with anyone with a poor or unsafe attitude, sometimes referred to with the derogatory term "strokes".>
It was really nice of you to try to be friends, Shawn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom