Hey!! What happened to HUE!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, maybe one of those high falutin' DIR/GUE boys will come to the Swamp and step in it again soon...and it's not the swamp water I'm talking about bein' stepped in. :D

So I am still trying to figure this little ole thing out. Was HUE a guy or gal?

Is GUE a duck or not?

What is -F+

and Chris said something about Fundies, I am all about having FUN.

The websites and videos from their groups on youtube and their websites look really cool.

John, you my friend are an arse...

I'm sending you a bill for a new LCD display now!

Yeah, I know, but that darn bug really cracks me up!!! :D

I'm pretty sure HUE was a very sensitive guy...so kinda in between I reckon.

So let's take this slow for my sake. My brain is on overload with acronynms.

HUE was the name of the person posting. Fact.

I found HUE to be HAWAII TECHNICAL TECH SCUBA EXPLORATION DIR WRECK DIVING

and GUE to be Global Underwater Explorers | Global Underwater Explorers

No where can I substantiate your claim that Fundies is Fundamentals for GUE. Not that you are not telling the truth on this one. Where is the -F+ certification info?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I could be way off base, but since Mr. Huey would not reply I am making my best effort to understand it all.

So let's take this slow for my sake. My brain is on overload with acronynms.

HUE was the name of the person posting. Fact.

I found HUE to be HAWAII TECHNICAL TECH SCUBA EXPLORATION DIR WRECK DIVING

and GUE to be Global Underwater Explorers | Global Underwater Explorers

No where can I substantiate your claim that Fundies is Fundamentals for GUE. Not that you are not telling the truth on this one. Where is the -F+ certification info?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I could be way off base, but since Mr. Huey would not reply I am making my best effort to understand it all.

Good Lord...I thought you were joking! :shakehead:

I can't remember the guy's name, that's why I called him HUE. Info on the Fundies class can be found here: GUE Fundamentals Information, but for Christ's sake don't sign up!! :rofl3:

Im not sure why you want me in here John , I cant find most of this funny cause Im confused... except for theres been at least a few of us who have tried to squash the bug on your sig, whats bad is I tried twice

Good Lord...I thought you were joking! :shakehead:

I can't remember the guy's name, .... but for Christ's sake don't sign up!! :rofl3:

YEP I think you are onto something with the BAUE.........seems to me your right.

I don't think they would take me. So no worries about signing up.

I don't have time for it anyway. I'm just glad to get a chance to jump in the swamp.

PS: His name was HUE and it went to the website I posted last night. Interesting since HUE is a team not a person.

Mysteries like this never die.......................................:(

HUE's on first? This is the question!

....................... :11: Is this the guy on first??

Attachments

• dringheight.jpg
    dringheight.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 41
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom