Hey!! What happened to HUE!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:pray: "Oh Lord, please send us some more GUE, Fundies, Doin' It Righter divers to the Swamp tomorrow. We have all had a most entertaining day."

AMEN :rofl3:

I think you guys need to take Jeff down into the pecan groves and show him around. :eyebrow:

:rofl3:

That is an excellent idea! Jeff and Rainer, I completely apologize for any off color, offensive comments I may have made about DIR. I would like to show how sincere I am by offering you and your buddy Raiiiiii...nerrrrrrr...beeerrrrrrrrr (oops, sorry, I was just recalling an old commercial) I mean you and your buddy Rainer to an guided tour of the Lake Travis Pecan Groves. You and Rainer can be buddies so you don't have to worry about me gettin' you killed. :skull: Just bring a bright can light...be sure to hang it off your belt on your right and run it over to your left hand though, or ya'll might not match. :D

Man, I missed ALL the fun! The moderators definitely look like they've had their hands full, and I didn't even get to :censored: off some HUE GUE guy...just not my day!

Oh, and I might add, we Texan's bow down to the comedy stylings of California. Your state is far superior to ours. I ask just one thing of your great society: can you come get all your citizens that keep emigrating to Texas, they're really starting to smell.

The moderators definitely look like they've had their hands full,

Not realy,but we do have a brand new BS detector in place and man does it do it's job.:D
It even sniffed you out.

Not realy,but we do have a brand new BS detector in place and man does it do it's job.:D
It even sniffed you out.

I am sure the standing invite for a tour of the Travis Pecan Grove is also open to MOD's. Just sign up your pick of date and a 'guide' will be available to assist on the entertaining tour at no charge....caverns included for a limited dates only, don't delay. :)

I am sure the standing invite for a tour of the Travis Pecan Grove is also open to MOD's. Just sign up your pick of date and a 'guide' will be available to assist on the entertaining tour at no charge....caverns included for a limited dates only, don't delay. :)

In that case,PLEASE sent a plane ticket(SB does not pay enough)and I'll be there.:D
Would love to dive you swamps.:)

Make sure you bring your black, cave cut TLS 350 with a p-valve installed. I'd hate for you boys to wet your fancy gear down in the grove. :wink:

Make sure you bring your black, cave cut TLS 350 with a p-valve installed. I'd hate for you boys to wet your fancy gear down in the grove. :wink:

Sorry but I think you guy's will call me a stroke.:D
So no DUI,no BP/W,no longhose doubles only on solo.:14:

I am sure the standing invite for a tour of the Travis Pecan Grove is also open to MOD's.
Not to worry, I will visit Texas somewhere in the future and I will want to get a few dives in then (as well as a Cowboys home game).

Make sure you bring your black, cave cut TLS 350 with a p-valve installed.
Sorry, still diving my trusty Cressi wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom