Hey!! What happened to HUE!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

On request of the OP I've deleted that post.He didn't feel very welcome.You all could've asked WHY he posted his question,in stead of flaming him.

O.K.

I dont think I can help you HUE.

Although I know many divers in the Austin area who have TDI Technical training and NACD Cave Training I do not know anybody that has GUE or NAUI Technical training.

Would you consider diving with non GUE/NAUI trained divers ?

If not,why not?

How unusual for Texas Swamp Divers to harass a new poster that comes into the forum.....:lotsalove:

Attachments

• Sarcasm Society.jpg
    Sarcasm Society.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 33
The guy asked a simple question. I know if people come into the NE section asking about diving in our areas, we try to give non-BS answers. No need to be a :censored: toward an out-of-towner. We leave the BS for elsewhere. :)

The guy asked a simple question. I know if people come into the NE section asking about diving in our areas, we try to give non-BS answers. No need to be a :censored: toward an out-of-towner. We leave the BS for elsewhere. :)

No one gave him a hard time because he was an out-of-towner. That I can guarantee. :lotsalove:

"Oh, Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way..." :rofl3:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

On request of the OP I've deleted that post.He didn't feel very welcome.You all could've asked WHY he posted his question,in stead of flaming him.

Really? Don't you think it is the OP's responsibility to tell us why he posted his question rather than ours to play 20 questions with him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom