Here she comes....Vandenberg!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would like to open a true tec shop down there. Just for tec divers NO snorkels :D
Al 80s just for stage. And 100% o2 @3000 psi. And air for your tires in your dolly that haul your doubles.

Heck, I'd love to open a "filling station" that rents cylinders and provides mixes of any variety.

What you need is a "Fill Express" in the Keys.....

with basically "Drive up fill stations"

The closest your going to find is Conch Republic now banking nitrox, helium, and haskel....

Still quite a hike around the corner for dash in\out fills....

What you need is a "Fill Express" in the Keys.....

with basically "Drive up fill stations"

I agree .... but then again I wish they all where more like Fill Express :D

Lots more pics of the ship at this site.... he got a tour after it arrived in Key West and got a change to take and share some pics.

Blue Iguana Charters - Blue Iguana Photo Gallery

well this just shows there are some real idiot moron's in the dive industry

Someone has been complaining that Blue Iguanna had pics of the Vandenberg on his website and he had to take them down.

if you go to the above link, you now get

From his website:
Vandenberg at Key West
Sorry, I had to take the Vandenberg pictures down. Someone was really jealous and complained to the right people. It tirkcled down to me and I was asked to remove them

Personally I see no reason why he had to remove them. He show them and owns the rights to them. how stupid is this.

Obviously someone involved with Sinking the Vandenberg was exerting pressure on him.... wrong.... just wrong.... :shakehead:

I'm telling you, this doesn't want make me wanting to support the tax base down there if they are going to act like this in Key West.... :shakehead:

He was 'asked'... not 'forced'....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom