Free Tax Help for Scubaboarder Members!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is "medical" marijuana 100% deductible?

The Internal Revenue Service ruled that an amount paid to obtain marijuana for medical purposes is not a deductible medical expense, even if the marijuana was obtained with a prescription issued by a physician in accordance with state law.

Looks like there will be a large savings on snacks this next year...

My ass found his way home again, so I will not need to report the casualty loss. However, now he does not want to work. He still eats, however and is gaining weight. Can I deduct the cost of feeding my lazy, fat ass?

stock-photo-donkey-eating-hay-in-the-field-38365276.jpg

Thank you! It will work out for me it seems :)

You are welcome! There are alot of really good deductions and credits available if you have qualifying dependents.:)

My ass found his way home again, so I will not need to report the casualty loss. However, now he does not want to work. He still eats, however and is gaining weight. Can I deduct the cost of feeding my lazy, fat ass?

stock-photo-donkey-eating-hay-in-the-field-38365276.jpg

The IRS does not give any relief for fat asses...

Reactions: Jax
The IRS does not give any relief for fat asses...

You mean politicians pay taxes too? I don't believe it! I offer Obama's Cabinet as Exhibit A

Thank You! Now my work here is done! :D

Far from it Denise, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there still needing your expert, free tax advice. As a matter of fact, anyone can go to the first post in this thread, click the Facebook logo and they will automatically post a link to this thread on their Facebook page, thus spreading the word on Denise's free tax advice to all of their Facebook friends!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom