Free Tax Help for Scubaboarder Members!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

define "services"

Hey if she is listed with the IRS as a charitable organization, it doesn't matter if the service was good or not, as long as you gave without getting any personal...umm...

Any goods or services you may have received in connection
with this gift were solely intangible religious benefits.

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
(Editor’s Note: It is very important to use wording of this
nature when no goods or services were given in exchange for the gift.)

So in other words, Give without getting anything in return...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

When I pimpslap my ho, can I write off the diamond that falls out of my pinky ring?

Can a hooker be a write off if you say you're practicing to improve your marrige?

Falls under the psycho.... I mean psychological help received from a qualified person in the medical profession

Next question

Dear Denise -

I have a donkey that I took to town when I was shopping. This is the last I saw of him:

2071344992_75be2136e1.jpg

Do I still use Schedule D to report that I lost my ass in the market?

Generally you may deduct casualty and theft losses relating to your home, household items and vehicles on your Federal income tax return. You may not deduct casualty and theft losses covered by insurance unless you file a timely claim for reimbursement, and you must reduce the loss by the amount of any reimbursement and it has to be greater than 10 percent of adjusted gross income

So, how much was your ass worth?

next question

Generally you may deduct casualty and theft losses relating to your home, household items and vehicles on your Federal income tax return. You may not deduct casualty and theft losses covered by insurance unless you file a timely claim for reimbursement, and you must reduce the loss by the amount of any reimbursement and it has to be greater than 10 percent of adjusted gross income

So, how much was your ass worth?

next question

usually he charges 50.00 an hour.

I want to see a tank explode.

It has to be an ordinary and necessary business expense, or a casualty loss, or a donation to a defined charitable organization that performs research in a related field AND you received no benefit from your contribution

next question

My wife writes my name on all my underwear. Does that count?

If you are a stripper and that is part of your usual and necessary attire to perform your job and that constitutes an ordinary and necessary expense.

I would agree that the coverage would definitely be necessary.

If you are a stripper and that is part of your usual and necessary attire to perform your job and that constitutes an ordinary and necessary expense.

I would agree that the coverage would definitely be necessary.

did that cover the stripper pole in you dive trailer?

Could have lived without the visual aid dude, IJS.:shakehead:

I don't work for the IRS, but I would damn sure agree that coverage was worth the deduction.

Back
Top Bottom