Dutch Springs May 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mac_diver

Reaction score
I will be going to DS on Saturday, May 22, for my first cold water dives this season and am interested in diving with some of you guys from wreck valley. I would like to meet at opening time and do two morning dives. Will anyone be going to DS that weekend?

On a side note, this will be my first dives at DS. I did my checkout dives in a private quarry, drysuit at Bainbridge, and have done some ocean dives off of NJ.

Hello,
I will be up there on Saturday if you want to do some diving. It sounds like alot of us will be up there. PM me and we will do some diving.

Danny

Danny- Are you still planning on Sunday also? If so, Jen and I should be there early....

Scott

Scubabob123

I'm not sure what the water temp is currently. Maybe some of the regulars can let us know what it was last week. I did some diving in Bora Bora in March, which is in warm water, to start my diving season. Even when Dutch is at its warmest it would be cold comparitively (LOL).

So It seems I'll be able to hook up with some of you. That's great. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully gaining some dive buddies.

I would imagine it is still in the upper 40's on the surface. I bought a season pass for D.S. this and plan to do a lot of diving there but I think I'll wait until the surface temp gets around 60. Probably in early June.

I will be at Dutch on 15 and 16 May doing certification dives with agroup of students. Look for my silver K2500 truck on the peninsular side.

I will also be at Dutch on 22 May diving with Under Water World. Need a dive buddy? Then stop over and maybe we can dive.

I'm trying to get the 15th off to go diving. If I do, I'll see you there, Bill.

ScottyK,
I will be up there on Friday night, staying until Sunday afternoon. Hope to see you guys on Sunday..... I went to the bridge this weekend, wow I can not wait to get my dry suit.

Danny

Back
Top Bottom