Dutch Springs May 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pictures taken by CindyB with no flash. Had to do digital enhancement of the shots.

BILLB:
I am leaving for Key Largo on Saturday for a week of warm weather and diving. I do all the deep wrecks in the area and then some deep ledges and reefs.

I edited the video for Macdiver last night. I have a 30 second clip of (you?) a single diver in doubles (steel tanks) hovering. Look on the Wreck Valley site and I may get around to posting the clip.

I have no schedule for going to Dutch again until late July. I may want a buddy to do a Thursday morning dive off NJ. This depends on my travel schedule. I have an Hawaiian trip the week of 7 June (no diving) and the earilest time will be 12 June before I am back into local diving.

couldn't have been me then. I think that was izzy becasue he went down to the platform solo. June 12 is a good day... I will definatelly be there for the DIR demo day to check out those Gavins.

Back
Top Bottom