Doing rebreather class next year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I ask why doubles? Side mount is a given with the caving so figured id do all that at the same time! I do not plan to be a expert cave diver just looking to learn a little from it. As far as the tec and CCR I started leaning on the side of doing CCR tec? I figured whats the point of doing reg tec if I am only going to go deep on the CCR?

What do you call a CCR diver in deco who bails out?

"reg tec"

Unlikely. Need to factor in the training and multiple cylinders for diluent and bailouts— 20 odd cylinders
I did it with three bottles + the rebreather

You know this from your own extensive experience and training? What ccr certification do you have and ccr unit(s) do you own?
I own every iteration of Optima. So that’s 3 or 4. I own a liberty and I own a sidewinder. I’m a CCR Trimix Instructor :)

I own every iteration of Optima. So that’s 3 or 4. I own a liberty and I own a sidewinder. I’m a CCR Trimix Instructor :)

I wasn't responding to you :) I was questioning Robocop's advice and contribution in this thread.

I wasn't responding to you :) I was questioning Robocob's advise and contribution in this thread.
I know. I was bored sitting on the toilet. :)

Which decompression schedule were you following? I find Taco Bell to be a little too rapid.
It was ratio deco. Sorta 4:1

So 4 tacos = 10 minutes
8 tacos = 20

Back
Top Bottom