Dalawang Mokong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Paolo emailed me these pics just now.

First pic -that's Mitch on the left side. Funny, Paolo wasn't in his usual diving attire, punturong shorts:D

2nd pic - Paolo, he looks better with mask:D Mitch? inside the cuttlefish stomach...

clgsamson:
Paolo emailed me this pic just now. That's Mitch on the left side. Funny, Paolo wasn't in his usual diving attire, punturong shorts:D
why do i have this feeling that when pao and mitch are together the kalokohan they cook up will make the rest of us here in the PPD look like a bunch of nuns in a convent?

Jag

shugar:
why do i have this feeling that when pao and mitch are together the kalokohan they cook up will make the rest of us here in the PPD look like a bunch of nuns in a convent?

Jag

bwahahaha! yoko mag comment wahahahahahahahahahaahahaha sama mo na din si arnel pre

dyan lang ako nakasubok ng 1 bote ng smb light tumagal ng 2 oras...di ko mainom sa kakatawa

clgsamson:
nandun sila sa Portulano (hanggang Martes) - (they are there in portulano until Tuesday).
translation - mwahahahahaha
Pao's in Portu till Tue. Team Amurao just got back. First pic was yesterday morning at roughly 118ft (girls were hovering 80ish. Next Cuttle was on the same dive at about 90ft on the way back. Today's profile was 128ft then 118ft. After which, I had to take the kids down and maxed at 10m, while he did the 125... =)

mitchamurao:
Pao's in Portu till Tue. Team Amurao just got back. First pic was yesterday morning at roughly 118ft (girls were hovering 80ish. Next Cuttle was on the same dive at about 90ft on the way back. Today's profile was 128ft then 118ft. After which, I had to take the kids down and maxed at 10m, while he did the 125... =)
how is your new toy?

hey caloy! K lang siya... Deco on its maiden dive (I did set it to a conservative safety factor of 1)... Deco-ed the next day when I set it to the more 'liberal' 0) hehehe... I guess it was just me. A little noisy on the alarms though (as opposed to my Nemo) but I guess i was a little bit naughty. I like it! The graphs for both N and O2 are pretty informative, can easily get you paranoid though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom