Dalawang Mokong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
looks like me being NARCED hehehhehehe
Don't you know that thing in your left hand is supposed to be on your face so you can see where you're going? :D

Kim:
Don't you know that thing in your left hand is supposed to be on your face so you can see where you're going? :D

bwahahahahaha! nice one kim!
rollingonfloor.gif

hey pao, i have pics of those bannerfishes we took at 60+ ft where it was DARK...

problem is the fishes on the pictures....ahhhhmm.... let's just say them swim too fast :D

heheh...that's such an awesome 1st pic. But Pao, why the wetsuit???

And that cuttlefish...same one in your profile pic?

chip104:
And that cuttlefish...same one in your profile pic?

how can you say that, the profile cuttlefish was taken years ago by Candy(portulano), the cuttlefish in this thread was taken by mitch just last weekend..... mitch would be hurt ....... not to have credit.

and you should have seen mithc trying his new moves in preparation for his sipadan classes. if i were that cuttle fish i would have grabbed on to the camera.... ehhehehehhe

the wetsuit, hehehhehehehe, it was cold on the first 5 ft of depth.

paolov:
how can you say that, the profile cuttlefish was taken years ago by Candy(portulano), the cuttlefish in this thread was taken by mitch just last weekend..... mitch would be hurt ....... not to have credit.

and you should have seen mithc trying his new moves in preparation for his sipadan classes. if i were that cuttle fish i would have grabbed on to the camera.... ehhehehehhe

the wetsuit, hehehhehehehe, it was cold on the first 5 ft of depth.

sorry po, how long do cuttlefish live for? I'll check my reef book!...

next time I go to your work I'll remember to log out! :)

i guess they live for as long as mitch and i don't eat them........ else we get banned from portu.....

chip104:
sorry po, how long do cuttlefish live for? I'll check my reef book!...

next time I go to your work I'll remember to log out! :)

jonix:
with beers? :D

sasama ka ba?

hahhahahahhha, tsk tsk tsk , pre monday punta ka portu, i will take you to try your rig , daliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yayain mo na din jai...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom