Dalawang Mokong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mitchamurao:
hey caloy! K lang siya... Deco on its maiden dive (I did set it to a conservative safety factor of 1)... Deco-ed the next day when I set it to the more 'liberal' 0) hehehe... I guess it was just me. A little noisy on the alarms though (as opposed to my Nemo) but I guess i was a little bit naughty. I like it! The graphs for both N and O2 are pretty informative, can easily get you paranoid though.
next time you buy a new toy (non-plug and play) tie it to a smooth stone with a long line and submerge it (200ft.?). Go back the following day to retrieve it. Hehe turbo testing yan! Para na din malaman mo kung waterproof nga sya, ngek!

mitch , bakit mo pinost yung profile natin/ko.....

nagpapaka santo ako dito tapos i-post mo mga dives natin. . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least si jonix, hindi nag spill ng beans.........

got to use the Cressi ProStar for four straight days ! and in two days again hehehhehe
imagine that, 7 days a week and i get to dive 5 days of it .... WARM WATER WARM WATER

and i have to say it provides the propulsion as the Rondine and its easier on the removal.

though you need to build up some tough skin on a couple of toes other than that i like using it. makes exit from water easier.

i even tried the "into the blue" moves with it, hehehhehehe SMOOOOOOTHHHHHHH .....

on the pic that caloy posted, THanks Caloy,

notice on the bottom left corner the group of bannerfishes.

this group has been elusive to jonix camera.......

but they always come to us whne we are at deep hehehehhehehhe, Jonix, you'll get a clear pic of them at depths 100ft , the water gets clear there and then they come to you.

on the second pic, me and cuttle fish , i just noticed it , THOSE ARE NARCED EYES !!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jonix you should try it hehehehehhe i always get the happy feeling when we go that route..... is it the route or the depth hehehhehehhe

paolov! is that you bouncing off/getting entangled with the bottom in that second pic? :11: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom