Cozumel Totally Destroyed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good one!

Thank god for Crytsal, keeps the Hollywood crowd from driving up the price on the good stuff..

OH...and if you bring Bath and Body works Brown Sugar and fig shower gel and lotion...you get a PRIVATE burrow for the whole week :D :D :D Those burrows want to smell nice for the guests :)

Christi:
OH...and if you bring Bath and Body works Brown Sugar and fig shower gel and lotion...you get a PRIVATE burrow for the whole week :D :D :D Those burrows want to smell nice for the guests :)
Okay I got the list...we will have well fed and good smelling Burrows or is that Burros? Too tired to spell! LMAO :D

It's burritos...and don't you forget it....quite the delicacy....second only to peritos, of course my Spanish is not so good, is it peroitos? Let's not forget the gatoitos, etc.

Poor burro!

carlislere:
Poor burro!

Thanks! James we are not going to eat the burrotos!!!!! We feed them and make them smell nice so they will be happy.

James Goddard:
It's burritos...and don't you forget it....quite the delicacy....second only to peritos, of course my Spanish is not so good, is it peroitos? Let's not forget the gatoitos, etc.

James It's frijoles for you:D

Divingnthedark:
Thanks! James we are not going to eat the burrotos!!!!! We feed them and make them smell nice so they will be happy. It's frijoles for you:D

LMAO! OK...I HAVE to go to sleep now :) Thanks for the laughs and the levity again to all of you :) All I care about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom