Hotel Cozumel or Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For less then ½ of that 178 / nt, I'd go to casa del mar... I can get a fully furnished condo for cheaper than that 😳

It's not quite that cheap on Hotels.com, but the property website says they're sold out.

Vista Del Mar next to Casa Mexicana is not bad, you might be able to get an ocean view for a decent price, they provide a light breakfast. I second the recommendation for Suites Colonial. It's been a while since I stayed at Hotel Cozumel. The rooms sucked but nice pool and water access with dock pickup for some ops. When I was there breakfast was good, lunch was just OK and dinner sucked. Kind of a long walk into town.

We stayed in the Casa Mex city view rooms once. Felt like we were in a dark jail. Would not do that again. I used to like Casa Mex but there is no real place to go and relax (chaise lounges overlooking Melgar), so overall it's not very relaxing to me. I only walked thru once but at least Hotel Coz has an outdoor pool area

Does Cozumel get busy during spring break? Going down in a few weeks to Hotel Cozumel
It doesn't get busy for spring break.........
It gets busy for Semana Santa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom