Cozumel Totally Destroyed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Thanks for sharing your nightmare! I plan on renting a Clydesdale to haul all my gear and if that horse croaks ... There will be burritos to last the month and feed many starving people:D BTW~ I never realized that Caleta was deep enough to hold 78 boats piled on top of each other and it will make an interesting multi-wreck dive site in the future:wink:

Fish_Whisperer:
Of course, if there are dead horses, then we can break out the whiffle-bats and have a good ol' fashioned dead horse flogging party! W00T!!
OH YAH! Lets print out some invitations and see how many people show up! I could think of some to send personal invites to... I'm not a good aim! OOPs sorry:D

Maybe this thread should go in the humour forum, as some viewers are having trouble differentiating fact from fiction.

Nobody puts guacamole on burrotos. Kills the flavor.

archman:
Maybe this thread should go in the humour forum, as some viewers are having trouble differentiating fact from fiction.

Nah, it's funnier here and sometimes people's "Fact" can also be fiction, Others may be confused where ever it's posted :D
PS I use salsa on my burrotos thank you very much!

archman:

Of the guacamole or the burroto?

Great review, I hope you left at least one burro standing I dont want to carry my luggage all the way down to Caribe Ble from the airport Saturday!!! Still bouncing cant wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom