Cozumel Totally Destroyed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damm Mawg:

Your timely and frank assessment of the conditions on Coz saved me. Immediately after reading the first couple paragraphs of your post I cancelled the entire Coz vacation my wife and I just paid for. I am talking the plane ride, the hotel and all our dives. I was able to recoup about 10% of the cost, so all is not lost. We have just enough money left for a fun weekend snorkeling in the brown water in Galveston. I am going to surprise my bride with the news first thing in the morning.

I owe you Mawg, big time! You are the man! Damm I'm glad I stumbled upon your post. What luck! I guess I must live right! The days of my wife saying I never act decisively are over, I'll tell you that much!

Hell, shivers go up and down my spine when I think about the kind of experience we would have had on Coz if I did not see your post.

Texas Diver:
Immediately after reading the first couple paragraphs of your post I cancelled the entire Coz vacation my wife and I just paid for. I am talking the plane ride, the hotel and all our dives. I was able to recoup about 10% of the cost, so all is not lost.

My goal here is to save just one diver from making one critical mistake. If Mawg shares similar goals, then his job is well done!

James

P.S.... Gonna be down between 5/26 and 6/2? If so I'll buy you a beer...

James Goddard:
My goal here is to save just one diver from making one critical mistake. If Mawg shares similar goals, then his job is well done!

James

P.S.... Gonna be down between 5/26 and 6/2? If so I'll buy you a beer...

I'll be there June 29th. Thanks for the offer and the kind words.

Mawg:
I'll be there June 29th. Thanks for the offer and the kind words.

Mawg...you insensitive %&*)#^$()# You're taking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ away from me with this horrific report!!!!!

:wink: Once again, thanks for the very timely "report" to lighten the mood around here :) Laughter is a great healer :)

By the way Mario...we have a suuurrrrpprriiiise when you get here :)

Christi:
Mawg...you insensitive %&*)#^$()# You're taking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ away from me with this horrific report!!!!!

:wink: Once again, thanks for the very timely "report" to lighten the mood around here :) Laughter is a great healer :)

By the way Mario...we have a suuurrrrpprriiiise when you get here :)

You're very welcome. I'll be staying at the El Fiesta Occidental del Sol Blu. Where is your shop located? I'd love to come by and say hello.

Mawg:
You're very welcome. I'll be staying at the El Fiesta Occidental del Sol Blu. Where is your shop located? I'd love to come by and say hello.

It's just by the Super Rockin Carib Policia Chedraui

Seriously...Av. 5 Sur between Calle 13 y Calle 15...that's the block directly behind the police station...and between Chedraui and the Carib Bowl (bowling alley). You can catch me there M - F between 4:00 and 8:00 unless I'm out diving or not on the island.

Christi:
It's just by the Super Rockin Carib Policia Chedraui

Seriously...Av. 5 Sur between Calle 13 y Calle 15...that's the block directly behind the police station...and between Chedraui and the Carib Bowl (bowling alley). You can catch me there M - F between 4:00 and 8:00 unless I'm out diving or not on the island.

If I may add a little...

If you are standing on the corner where Chedraui is and looking away from the water, head up the street in front of you and take the second left. Christi's shop will be on your right in the first block, in a white building with a few other businesses.

See y'a soon, Christi! 6 weeks and counting... verrry slooowly... <heavy sigh>...

ggunn:
If I may add a little...

If you are standing on the corner where Chedraui is and looking away from the water, head up the street in front of you and take the second left. Christi's shop will be on your right in the first block, in a white building with a few other businesses.

See y'a soon, Christi! 6 weeks and counting... verrry slooowly... <heavy sigh>...

Thanks Gordon, I know right where that is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom