Cozumel Totally Destroyed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
I didn't say that I wanted one! :D
I'll watch YOU get yours. Heck, I'll even pay for part of the class! :D

ROTLFLMAO:D I wonder if you could get a full refund if I don't pass??? Or if I died trying??? Better send DAN some more $$$ I'm sure my insurance won't cover this:wink:
Loretta

Divingnthedark:
ROTLFLMAO:D I wonder if you could get a full refund if I don't pass??? Or if I died trying??? Better send DAN some more $$$ I'm sure my insurance won't cover this:wink:
Loretta

Not to worry, if it's PADI, you'll pass no mater what. Even if it kills you! :crossbone

Good plan. Make sure the insurance is paid up. Speaking of, mine is due next month.

Fish_Whisperer:
Can I get the PADI Burro Specialty? (and does it come with guacamole and sour cream if I give an extra $25?) :D

Frank parachutes off cliffs into the water using only a sheet!!!!:D I bet we could get him to try the parachute/plane entry cert. class...:D
Please No eat the burrotos senoir me needs them to lug gear:D

Divingnthedark:
Hey Frank don't forget to pack some treats for the burros:D I look forward to diving with you on the 19th. If the burros are a no show we can always have an after dive snack:D

Sounds like a plan. If the burros don't like dogfood and if you won't eat it, I'll have to give it to one of those darling groupers. :lol:

Groupers? What groupers? I thought all the fish died in the hurricane?!?!?!!?

:)

Back
Top Bottom