Catherine needs our urgent help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whats ARC?

oh, the guy I e-mailed yesterday? Iraq?

I thought about trying to do a house swap in Dubai.

Dubai houses are nicer than Afganistan houses, lol. I also was checking temps...its hot in Afganistan already! Did you have swamp cooler?

what i suggest is you hire the barbie camper winnebago and hit the Yukon/Alaska trail for 6 weeks

sleeping in tents, waking up to moose or bear scat at your tent door, washing in near frozen lakes, learning to fish........ magic!

Mrs. A Didn't you say Australia has a shortage of laborers?

ARC=American Red Cross.
Great Idea Allmighty! Im trying to go home to AK for at least a few days/weeks this summer as I missed oout on winter again.
Wanna go diving Alaska C?

i loved alaska! one day will go back... it really is magic

and yes we do have a shortage of labourers.. in fact right now im looking for someone to paint the outside of our house

catherine is tall... wont even need to hire a ladder i reckon

There's many interesting positions available on Oahu. I could call my old dear friend Rose who runs a same-named entertainment establishment in the intellectual part of downtown on Keeaumoku Street right near my old stomping grounds at HMSA.

well as we get free air then it seems a done deal!

maybe Catherine can get a job in iraq? sneek in some JB time, check out the sites, get a tan...... :)

:rofl3: Maybe I could stow her in my "B" bag . . . I hear the flight in is fun. . .

Hey Island Girl,

Be a per diem DRG Medical Coder: one of the best paying part-time jobs I ever had while going thru College. Most of my co-workers though at the UCLA Medical Center Patient Records Dept. were burnt-out career ICU/CCU and ER Nurses. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom