Catherine needs our urgent help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY.

David, I have a trainer now, my bike is in my room.

no more wrecks.

I pedal while I watch Lancy boy on dvd.

Maybe we should start by listing things she's good at.

mommy extroidinaire, that's about it.

WC wants me to clean toilets at the USO in Afganistan. I wrote them yesterday but then I stayed up all night reading "Afgans-on-line" a forum more volatile than this one

and they were all arguing, in English too. insulting each others mothers and saying "WHO called in the Americans??!! WHO blew up the Buddhas??!!"

and it scared me a little.

well i hear that Brittany Spears needs a new publicist... or a stylist :wink:

Or hair dresser!
Oh wait, no she doesn't, anymore...

catherine96821:
HEY.

David, I have a trainer now, my bike is in my room.

no more wrecks.

I pedal while I watch Lancy boy on dvd.

WC wants me to clean toilets at the USO in Afghanistan. I wrote them yesterday but then I stayed up all night reading "Afghans-on-line" a forum more volatile than this one

and they were all arguing, in English too. insulting each others mothers and saying "WHO called in the Americans??!! WHO blew up the Buddhas??!!"

and it scared me a little.

From what I understand the "locals" in Afghanistan don't actually sit on the toilet seat. . . they kind of squat over it. . . making a mess no matter what they are going. . .

catherine96821:

Well you don't actually have to be good at something to get a job, but it usually helps if you are :D

A good match would be something that maximizes the following three categories:

• Something you enjoy doing
  • Something you're good at
  • Something people will pay you money to do

riguerin:
Maybe we should start by listing things she's good at.

scubaboard peacemaker?

catherine, you could be a police officer (peace officer).

How much crime is in Hawaii anyway? Gravy job:D

jhbryaniv:
From what I understand the "locals" in Afghanistan don't actually sit on the toilet seat. . . they kind of squat over it. . . making a mess no matter what they are going. . .

Issues with explosive diarhea or bad aim?

ok...catherine...Britinay Spears is gonna need hair extensions shortly, so you could make money selling your hair to her.

jhbryaniv:
The closest they will come to a "toilet"s a hole cut in the floor.
There was a trough in the floor in the airport in japan when i was there a couple of months ago...Didn't seem wheelchair accessable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom